A/B testing can be a useful technique for identifying how changes on web pages affect user engagement and conversions. There are several tools available to implement A/B testing including the popular Optimizely.
This session will cover A/B testing in general and some common use cases and features for Optimizely including:
- Changing simple things like color or text
- Adding new content
- Removing things from the page
- Configuring for phones or tablets
- Using redirects for full-page testing
- Preview of some advanced features
Anyone who is interested in using Optimizely to improve UX will benefit from this session.
This session is suitable for beginners and intermediates.