Kanopi Studios is looking for a Drupal Support Developer/Themer to join our North American remote team. All work can be performed from the comfort of your own home.
You will work closely with Kanopi’s Support Teams to ensure all tickets are responded to and solved in a timely manner. You will refine beautiful front-end experiences and tackle complex problems in a fun and team-oriented environment.
Kanopi’s team of Drupal experts is helping our customers support amazing web experiences, migrate to Drupal, tune and improve their Drupal implementations, and advice on all things Drupal and web architecture. We are looking for an experienced Drupal Themer/Front-end Support Developer to work with our Support Team to deliver these cutting-edge web experiences.
Engagements vary by customer and can include anything from small fixes to support clients to full site theming on reskins. Understanding of Information Architecture and User experience design would be greatly utilized.
- Support tickets as they related to front end and theme layer development.
- Support tickets as they relate to Drupal configuration and development.
- Participate in client meetings and workshops.
- Work to resolve tickets in a timely fashion as outlined by our response times.
- Actively contribute to the continual improvement of process and product.
- Most importantly, have fun working with an incredible team!
- Understanding of underlying Drupal architecture and best practices.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Experience working in support.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, intelligence, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Commitment to delivering high-quality work on time.
- Experience in Drupal development workflow which involves using the command line, GIT, Features module, Drush, Install profiles and dev/stage/prod environments.
- Experience converting layered design mockups into Drupal themes using advanced Sass.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, with an ability to collaborate in a multi-time zone environment.
- The desiree to learn and eager to work on exciting and innovative technologies.
- 4+ years of related Drupal Theming / Front End experience.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Bonus: WordPress experience is a huge asset.
- Bonus: Agency or enterprise level experience.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by those assigned to this classification. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by those occupying this position. The job description and job functions described herein are subject to possible modification by Kanopi Studios in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
No agencies, recruiters or overseas applicants.